Imagine Studio is honored to be connecting with ChildLight Yoga, in hosting a few of their children’s yoga teacher trainings. ChildLight Yoga is one of the most well-respected children’s yoga teacher trainings in the world, inspiring and empowering nearly 2,000 adults to share the gifts of yoga with babies, kids, families in teens. Their basic training manual has been touted as “the bible of kids yoga” and programs have been noted as “brilliant” and “transformative.” Founder Lisa Flynn is a recognized leader in the kids yoga and school yoga movements, has a successful family yoga studio in Dover, New Hampshire, has authored two published books on the topic of yoga for children. With a team of trainers who are Yoga Alliance E-RYT®s / RCYT®s with a combined total of 56 years experience sharing yoga with children. Additionally, their professional backgrounds include psychology, special education, recreational therapy, law, business, marketing, fitness and education, enabling us to provide tremendous expertise in support of our instructor community.
Please register for ChildLight Yoga Trainings on their website: www.ChildLightYoga.com.
Questions regarding these trainings can be sent to Director of Trainings, Sally Delisle – email@example.com 603-343-4116
The below trainings will be held at Imagine Studio, West Hartford CT in 2017
with Karla Kress-Boyle
Dates: April 1 & April 2, 2017
Times: Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 8am-6pm
An inspiring training for those who wish to share yoga with children ages 2 – 12 years
ChildLight’s Children’s Yoga Teacher Training is an incredibly fun, interactive and educational experience! A passion for yoga and a love for children is at the core of this training. This comprehensive kids’ yoga teacher training program is designed to provide yoga practitioners with the tools and knowledge needed to share the gifts of yoga with children.
Training addresses teaching yoga to children ages 2-teens with a concentration on ages 2-12yrs. Whether you are seeking to incorporate what you learn into your current work with children, or whether you are looking to teach yoga to children as a career, the CLY Teacher Training will provide you with the information and inspiration necessary to begin doing so immediately
Dates: January 14-15, 2017
Times: Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-6pm
In ChildLight Yoga’s Advanced 18 hour Training, you will:
- Expand on your personal learning and teaching style while exploring the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, how it relates to you and your students, while virtually dissipating behavior issues.
- Lisa Flynn, E-RYT500, Founder of ChildLight Yoga and Yoga 4 Classrooms, Author of Yoga for Children, will participate in a LIVE discussion on The Business of Kid’s Yoga as she answers your most frequently asked questions.
- Sally Delisle, E-RYT 500 and Reflexology Practitioner, will share relevant anatomy, physiology, reflexology, acupressure, breathing techniques and nutrition concepts weaving them into the practice of yoga for children.
- Learn creative ways to expand your offerings and income opportunities such as school enrichment programs and summer camps including sample proposals, contracts, waivers and lesson plans.
- Discuss Service Learning, volunteer work and the difference between the two. Leave with a project ready to be put into action in your community.
- Learn restorative practices for children.
- Practice new yoga and mindfulness based activities.
- Consider how to incorporate Nature, Art, and Literacy concepts to enhance the process of learning while developing critical thinking skills in a creative child-friendly manner.
- Reflect on yoga philosophy as it applies to ourselves and the children we teach.
- Deepen your understanding and use of Sanskrit
- Participate in collaborative group discussions, lesson shares, and so much more!
Area Hotel Considerations:
Courtyard Marriott WestFarms Area: Link Here